Homemade Cookies Online|FAQ & Account Set Up
- Q. Is Gimmee Jimmy's Cookies Nut-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, Kosher?
- A. Gimmee Jimmy's Cookies and Treats are made in a non-nut free facility (There are nuts in our facility). That being said, if the items do not list nuts on the flavor, then we have not expressly added nuts to the ingredients. We unfortunatly are not currently gluten free. All of our Cookies are Dairy-Free Parve, the same goes for any items which do not expressly list Dairy in the title. All of our items are Kosher, Parve, and when listed as Dairy, "Cholov Yisrael". We are certified by the OK kashrus agency. All products are Pas Yisroel.
- Q. Which Credit Cards does Gimmee Jimmy's Cookies and Bakery accept?
- A. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express, as well as PayPal.
- Q. Is it safe to enter my credit card information on Gimmee Jimmy's Cookies' web site?
A. To ensure the safety of your credit card information, Gimmee Jimmy's Cookies uses Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL). SSL is a protocol designed by Netscape Communications that provides encrypted communication. This makes it impossible for anyone besides for Gimmee Jimmy's Cookies to access your private billing information.
- Q. Does Gimmee Jimmy's Cookies share customer information with third parties?
A. Gimmee Jimmy's Cookies does not share customer information with third parties under any circumstances. We value our customers and honor their privacy.
- Q. Can I order in advance for my order to ship out on a future date?
A. Yes! If you would like the shipment of your order to be delayed, please type your request in the ‘Special Instructions' window, which will appear during the checkout process.
- Q. If I place an order will I start receiving mail/email from Gimmee Jimmy's Cookies?
A. During the checkout process there is an option to decline from being added to Gimmee Jimmy's Cookies' mailing list. Recipient information is not added to our mailing lists.
- Q. How can I be sure that my order went through?
A. Once you have completed the order process you will receive an order confirmation number. If you do not receive a confirmation number this means that your order did not go through. Additionally, you will receive an e-mail notification confirming your order. Please note: If your e-mail address was not entered correctly, you will receive an order confirmation number, however you will not receive the e-mail confirmation.
- Q. Can I check the status of my order online?
A. Once our carrier has picked up the order, you will be able to track the shipment of your order by logging in to your account.
- Q. If I do not have Internet access or do not wish to use my credit card online can I place an order over the phone?
A. Please feel free to place your order over the phone. The number to call is 1 844-500-1322. Our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
- Q. Are Gimmee Jimmy's Cookies' products guaranteed for quality and freshness?
A. We guarantee 100% satisfaction on all our products: If you are less than satisfied with the quality or freshness of a product, we will either reship the item or refund you for the total value.
- Q. If the item is delayed in shipment or not delivered due to an incorrectly or insufficiently entered address, will Gimmee Jimmy's Cookies reship the item?
A. Because our products are perishable food items & cannot be restocked once they leave our facility, we cannot be held responsible for orders that are delayed or not delivered because of an incorrect or insufficient address. Please make sure that the shipping address is absolutely correct before you submit the order.
- Q. Can I return an item ordered from Gimmee Jimmy's Cookies?
A. Unfortunately, because our products are perishable food items, once they leave our facility we cannot accept returns.
- Q. How do I place an order that will be shipping to multiple locations?
A. You will be able to choose multiple shipping locations during the checkout process. Please feel free to email us or call our customer service department at 1 844-500-1322 about any concerns you may have.
If your question has not been answered by the above information please feel free to contact our customer service department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1 844-500-1322